Tuesday, April 3, 2018

New Release Tuesday - April 3, 2018

Here are some new releases today.  They are all part of long-running series that I have been reading and I will be going after work today to pick them up, especially Why Kill the Innocent by C.S. Harris.  That is my favorite series by far!



I have been a fan of Anne Perry almost since she began her writing career and even had the chance to meet her at a rare book signing several years ago.  I must admit, I got a little bored with the characters so I fell way behind on the series but I want to get back into it again.  I definitely enjoy the Thomas and Charlotte Pitt series over the William Monk series and it is since Perry is starting a new series with Daniel Pitt (Thomas and Charlotte's son), I definitely need to catch back up.


I have only read the first one in the Gaslight Series but I really enjoyed it, though it moved a little slowly for me.  Murder in the Bowery is the 20th installment in this series and while I'm not in a huge rush to continue on with it, I'm happy to know that with 19 more books in the series, I definitely wont't be running out of things to read for a good long while.

What are you reading this week?  Let me know in the comments of any suggestions you have.  I'm always on the lookout for new authors!

No comments:

Post a Comment